Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE DAILY GRIND




LIFESTYLE OF THE POOR AND SHAMELESS:
Sexting has become part of our society and I for one am not a fan. To many things can go wrong during the process. Here are just a few things that I have experienced over the past several years.
Drunken sexting is the worst for a guy. You know the look of certain body parts after a nice cold shower? Well after a nice night of drinking, your lower extremities are about as useful as legs on Christopher Reeve. I have spent many nights TRYING in vain to make things work for the camera only to have the picture look like it was taken with a telescope. I am still confused as to why God cursed me with two non photogenic heads.

Sending the pictures to the wrong person. I just bought a new phone recently and am still learning how to send pictures. I made the mistake of sending the wrong ones to a client of mine. When he asked if that was the pick of the day, that made the whole situation even worse. 
Girls have friends and they share EVERYTHING. I once sexted a girl and a week later met up with her and her friends for drinks. When I got there one of them mentioned they didn't like the color of my bathroom wall. Considering she had never been in my bathroom, I put two and two together. Sad to think she has seen a picture of my junk and commented on my bathroom color scheme. 
Photoshopping is a no no. I once tried to make it look bigger with a little help from photo shop. Unfortunately, I made Lil Illuminati look like a Coke Can. The girl was so scared of the picture she stopped talking to me right then and there for all intents and purposes. I didn't even bother trying to explain to her what I did. I figured that wouldn't have helped the situation at all.
Yep, I now use a rotary phone after midnight. 




 




MARCH STATS: 58-61-3

NCAA BB:  23-20
NBA:   13-18-1
NHL:   22-23-2        

The 45 PREMIUM play promotion is back with a twist. We will give you 45 plays for free. If the plays do not net a profit, we will give you a whole month for free. If the plays do hit a profit, you agree to sign up with us for a month at our regular price.  Email sportsilluminati@hotmail.com if you are interested in our services or have any questions.


MARCH PACKAGE OFFERS:   
NCAA BB: $30   OUR MARCH MADNESS PLAYS (Roughly 30 plays)

NBA: $80  Rest of season (Roughly 100 plays)
All Sport 30 Day Package: $100   (Roughly 100 plays)

NHL RECORD YTD:
175-139-15 +$2236.00 ($100 A BET)


LINKS OF THE WEEK:

www.realsportslounge.com/ is a sports forum site that I have checked out recently. Good group of people over there with interesting insight on all topics sports and pop culture related. Also they have an interesting way of letting you show appreciation or disgust with a post or thread. This site is a good time killer. If you sign up for the site and post, I will email you a PREMIUM play FREE. Email us with your username at sportsilluminati@hotmail.com after you post for the play.

www.thehockeyprogram.net   is a site for all things hockey. The guy that runs this site is not only extremely passionate about hockey, but spends a crazy amount of time talking about it online. I have been following him this NHL season and if you have seen our NHL record, you can understand why this site has a lot to offer.

www.danielle-dowling.com is a blog about women and dating culture. You may ask why a sports themed blog would recommend this. Fact is most guys need a little insight into women. This blog which is updated regularly gives us guys a look into the female psyche which is akin to having inside information on a sporting event. Read this weekly, and you will find yourself having a better understanding on what a girl wants and what makes her happy.


FREE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Phoenix/Miami OVER 198.5  -110






180-151-12  +$1679.00 

(BASED ON $100 A PLAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment