Monday, April 2, 2012

THE DAILY GRIND

LIFESTYLE OF THE POOR AND SHAMELESS:
 
(I have to give a shout out to my friend Eryn who found a word in my blog that should have been omitted. Instead of saying what word it was or when it was used, I would rather just let you guys try to figure it out. Until then, thank you again Eryn for being the pillar of scrutiny in the time of my reckless wordsmith abandon.) 
 
Happy April to all my readers. This last week has been a crazy one. After a night of car sleeping The Illuminati has settled into a camper in the back of a bar/restaurant. Yes, you read that correctly. I am within 5 feet of a bar and my bed is 5 feet away from my toilet. After three days in the aptly named "Love Jack" I have  noticed a couple of things.
 
Taking a shower in a 6 foot tall shower when you are 6ft 4 is easy if you are a circus clown or made out of plastic. I never thought their would be a day I would be soaping up my rear while washing off my elbows at the same time. It happened Thursday.
 
Cooking in a camper is limited as well. I don't see me making a Thanksgiving turkey anytime soon, but I will cook all my guests a mean plate of pork and beans. Oh, I am also going non Earth friendly. Styrofoam plates for everyone! Washing dishes in a camper is also frowned upon considering my sink doesn't hold more then a pint glass of water.
 
The good news for all my guests. The fridge will be stocked with beer. The bad news is my fridge only holds 4 beers. Better bring your own or make sure you are drunk enough to tolerate me before you arrive (that last statement goes for my female followers).
 
My mattress came with Star Wars sheets. Not the new Star Wars series, but the old school Star Wars collection. They have been in moth balls so long, the smell has replaced Old Spice as my new scent. I am getting a ton of phone numbers the last week, but they all seem to be from eighty year old women and antique collectors.
 
All this being said, I am looking forward to a lot of good times in the Love Jack this summer. With my sparkling personality and good looks (after a fifth of Jagermeister) this blog will be humming with many stories to tell!
 
 
 
 
March was a month we would like to forget as we went a combined 72-89-5. The good news is MLB starts this month and we consider ourselves VERY strong in baseball. Let's see where the season takes us!

NHL RECORD YTD: 180-150-17 +$1691.00 ($100 A BET)



The 45 PREMIUM PLAY promotion is back with a twist. We will give you 45 PLAYS FOR FREE. If the plays do not net a profit, we will give you a whole month for free. If the plays do hit a profit, you agree to sign up with us for a month at our regular price. Email SPORTSILLUMINATI@HOTMAIL.COM if you are interested.


LINKS OF THE WEEK:

www.realsportslounge.com/ is a sports forum site that I have checked out recently. Good group of people over there with interesting insight on all topics sports and pop culture related. Also they have an interesting way of letting you show appreciation or disgust with a post or thread. This site is a good time killer.

www.thehockeyprogram.net is a site for all things hockey. The guy that runs this site is not only extremely passionate about hockey, but spends a crazy amount of time talking about it online. I have been following him this NHL season and if you have seen our NHL record, you can understand why this site has a lot to offer.

www.danielle-dowling.com is a blog about women and dating culture. You may ask why a sports themed blog would recommend this. Fact is most guys need a little insight into women. This blog which is updated regularly gives us guys a look into the female psyche which is akin to having inside information on a sporting event. Read this weekly, and you will find yourself having a better understanding on what a girl wants and what makes her happy.



FREE PLAY OF THE DAY:

Kentucky/Kansas UNDER 137.5  -110



184-158-12 +$1409.00
(BASED ON $100 A PLAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment