Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Daily Grind

Saturday was our first losing day on the blog in quite some time. We went a sad 1-2 in our free NCAA plays. Our premium plays fared a bit better going 2-1 giving our clients a record of 3-3. Not where we want to be, but it we will make back our small loss today! I am still offering the $$ back guarantee. If you email me at sportsilluminati@hotmail.com I will give you next weekends NCAA & NFL plays for $29.99. If these plays do not garner a profit, your $29.99 is refunded. We also have a $99.99 monthly pan as well. I would love some input from our readers. What do you look for in a capping company? Obviously winners, but what do you think would set us apart from the rest? If you answer this question today, I will send you my premium Monday plays absolutely FREE. Throw me an email. I would love to hear from you!




Today's FREE plays are
Rams +14.5 -110
Vikings +2 -110
Eagles/Redskins OVER 47 -110

80-61-4   +$1509.00 (BASED ON $100 A PLAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment