Sunday, March 11, 2012

THE DAILY GRIND





LIFESTYLE OF THE POOR AND SHAMELESS: 

Just a quick bio about myself. I am a tall (6ft 4) 37 year old guy that looks 27 and acts 21. I have all my hair, but still get called Al Bundy on one occasion daily. I live with my ex girlfriend and I serve drinks at a bar 3 times a week. My entire life has focused around gambling, partying, and looking for my next 24 hour soul mate.  

With that in mind, dating for me is like taking the Greyhound Bus cross country. I do it because every experience is crazy and at times uncomfortable. 

I remember one ride that ended up with police and tears. A girl we will call "Stephanie" was a bartender in NYC. She was very sexy but had a tendency to drink on the job. After a couple of drinks I have been told I look like a underwear model. This night I was Marky Mark. Stephanie found me attractive by the 2nd hour of her shift and made sure I knew it. Not one to let a starstruck hottie get away, I flirted and hung out with her until the end of her shift. By nights end, she had told me all the things she wanted to do with me (and I don't mean playing Jenga). The unfortunate thing was I could not bring her back to my place and was to broke for a hotel room. I would not even bother asking to go back to her place because that felt a bit pushy. I relegated myself to the fact that this night was going to end up with a 6 pack of Guinness and Cinemax after dark. 

As I was walking her home, she grabbed and pulled me on top of a fire hydrant. Fire hydrants in NYC are flat, so you can sit on them without feeling like you are being violated by Edward Scissorhands. She straddled me and began to pull her blouse up. The next 5 minutes were a sexual blur. It was late at night and their was nobody on her side street, so I suspected nobody was watching us. Boy, was I wrong. 

As she was circling the bases with my body I looked out the corner of my eye and saw across the street a cop car. In it were two cops just watching this spectacle of drunken sex. When they caught me looking over, the cop lights went on. Stephanie startled, jumped up and began to run towards her apartment building half naked. I stood there dumbfounded as a cop approached me, about to arrest me for solicitation. He told me I was not good looking enough have sex with a girl that hot without paying for it. As I stammered to tell him the whole story. The other officer had caught up with Stefanie. To prove she was not a hooker, she had to bring the officer to her apartment and show her she did indeed live on that street. What the officer and I did not know is she lived with her BOYFRIEND. 

To make a long story short. Stefanie was let go with a warning after the cops talked to the boyfriend. I was let go out of pity I believe. The next day I went to the bar and was told Stefanie had taken a couple of days off. When she finally got back to working, I never saw her with a drink in her hand again. Wherever Stefanie is now, I would like to think she is giving lap dancing lessons to recovering alcoholics. 


The sad thing is this is just one of the stories I have to share. I will post one every 3 days or so. I hope with my awful dating experiences some of you guys will feel better about your dating life. The fact is at the end of the day, I am still smiling and still trying! 



Yesterday we went 7-1 in our plays for the day. Our only loss coming off of......wait for it.....a BAD BEAT. Phoenix and Memphis needed to score 39 points in the 4th quarter to cover a 192.5 OVER total. They needed 9 more points in the final 4 minutes. They proceeded to score only 35 points in the 4th. Yep, a BAD BEAT away from a 8-0 day.




MARCH STATS: 37-30-1

NCAA BB:  15-11
NBA:   8-8-1
NHL:   14-11        

The 45 PREMIUM play promotion is back with a twist. We will give you 45 plays for free. If the plays do not net a profit, we will give you a whole month for free. If the plays do hit a profit, you agree to sign up with us for a month at our regular price.  Email sportsilluminati@hotmail.com if you are interested in our services or have any questions.


MARCH PACKAGE OFFERS:   
NHL: $50 Rest of the season. NHL record is 167-127-13 +$2626.00 ($100 A BET)

NCAA BB: $50   All plays including March Madness
NBA: $80  Rest of season (Roughly 100 plays)
All Sport 30 Day Package: $100   (Roughly 100 plays)



LINKS OF THE WEEK:

www.realsportslounge.com/ is a sports forum site that I have checked out recently. Good group of people over there with interesting insight on all topics sports and pop culture related. Also they have an interesting way of letting you show appreciation or disgust with a post or thread. This site is a good time killer. If you sign up for the site and post, I will email you a PREMIUM play FREE. Email us with your username at sportsilluminati@hotmail.com after you post for the play.

www.thehockeyprogram.net   is a site for all things hockey. The guy that runs this site is not only extremely passionate about hockey, but spends a crazy amount of time talking about it online. I have been following him this NHL season and if you have seen our NHL record, you can understand why this site has a lot to offer.

www.danielle-dowling.com is a blog about women and dating culture. You may ask why a sports themed blog would recommend this. Fact is most guys need a little insight into women. This blog which is updated regularly gives us guys a look into the female psyche which is akin to having inside information on a sporting event. Read this weekly, and you will find yourself having a better understanding on what a girl wants and what makes her happy.


FREE PLAY OF THE DAY:
Boston/LA Lakers UNDER 180  -110

 

177-141-12  +$2449.00 
(BASED ON $100 A PLAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment